Pride Festival Registration
This is the place to register as a vendor for the 2021 Spencer Pride Festival! The festival will be on Saturday, October 16 from 12 until 7 PM in downtown Spencer on the Owen County Courthouse square in downtown Spencer, Indiana.
If you have any questions about this form or your participation, please contact us at marketplace@SpencerPride.org.
2021 VENDOR DEADLINES
- Early Bird Discount Registration ends April 30th, 2021 – 50% off standard registration fee
- Standard Registration ends July 31st, 2021
- Late Registration ends September 30th, 2021 – 50% added to standard registration fee for late processing
- No Registrations will be accepted after September 30th.
2021 VENDOR FEES
Early registration rates are currently in effect until May 1st, 2021:
- Nonprofit (Non-Food): $25
- For-profit (Non-Food): $45
- Nonprofit (FOOD): $50
- For-profit (FOOD): $55
Please provide the information needed for registration in the form below, include your payment (required), and submit it. This can be done securely using a credit or debit card. If this payment method is not acceptable for your organization, please contact us at marketplace@SpencerPride.org for other options.
All registrations will be reviewed by Spencer Pride, Inc. within 15 days of submission to ensure compliance with our Vendor Requirements. If your registration does not comply, it will be rejected, and registration fees will be refunded to you in full, minus processing fees. If you do not receive further information about this review, it’s safe to assume that there were no concerns & that you are accepted.
Unless an application is initially rejected by Spencer Pride, Inc., it is non-refundable for any reason, including event cancellation or vendor withdrawal.
There will be a $15 fee for returned checks. Your replacement payment will be required via money order for the original registration fees plus the $15 fee. We appreciate your cooperation with this policy.
See ‘Vendor Requirements’ below. You are required to agree to these requirements to register.
- Any materials deemed offensive by Spencer Pride Inc. will not be permitted to be sold or displayed. Please keep “adult-oriented material” out of view of minors.
- All Vendors and employees are expected to keep their conduct, attire, etc. appropriate for a “family event” where minors will be present. Please help us keep our reputation as a truly family-friendly event.
- Vendor is responsible for paying all fees, and obtaining all permits required by any federal, State or local governmental entity, including, but not limited to, the Town of Spencer and the Owen County Health Department. Spencer Pride, Inc. is not responsible for the collection or submission of any such governmental fees.
- Spencer Pride Inc. will maintain event insurance for the overall event, but Spencer Pride, Inc. assumes no liability for Vendors or their invitees or licensees within or around the Vendor’s allotted area.
- Vendors shall not display, offer for review, or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Indiana and local ordinances of the Town of Spencer control. Vendors shall not display, offer for review, or sell any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any sites or operations of Spencer Pride, Inc.
- Vendors are required to unload items for their booth by 11:15 AM, be ready for customers by 11:30 AM, and agree not to clean up until 7:00 PM. Food Vendors are permitted to stay until 8:00 PM. No Vendor may “leave early” without the express permission of Spencer Pride, Inc.
- Vendors are required to wipe down any materials provided by Spencer Pride (if provided) prior to departure. Vendors must also fold up any tables and/or chairs provided by Spencer Pride and return them to the appropriate drop-off location.
- Any organization that has previously broken terms and conditions of a Spencer Pride, Inc. event, or that is a no-show at a Spencer Pride, Inc. event without prior notice, will not be considered for participation at any Spencer Pride, Inc. event. If you must withdraw your participation for any reason, please immediately notify Spencer Pride, Inc. to avoid issues with future event participation.
- Businesses/Organizations that do not agree with the mission of Spencer Pride will not be considered for participation at any Spencer Pride, Inc. event and may be refused participation at any time that such disagreement is discovered after initial acceptance of the vendor. No refund will be provided if vendors are refused for this reason.
- Vendors who do not comply with these requirements during an event will not be permitted to register for future Spencer Pride events.
The registration system can only handle one Vender organization per Contact Person. To register a second organization, please use a different name (even a minor variation in first name will suffice) & different e-mail address.