We are happy to announce the third annual Spencer Pride Festival T-shirt Contest! For two years now we have been very pleased with the outcome of our t-shirt design contests. For the “Free to Be” & “Pride 365” themes, the winning designs were quite popular. Each year we found the creativity of the submissions to be fantastic and it often made choosing just one a challenge.
We look forward to seeing the fabulous contest entries for 2014.
The winning submission will receive a free 2014 Spencer Pride Festival t-shirt and will be recognized on all of our social media platforms for their talent.
This contest officially starts today (March 11) and will run throughout the remainder of March. Anyone can submit a design and there is no limit to the number of submissions per person. It’s important that the design incorporate the 2014 festival theme: “Focus on All Families.”
Designs must be submitted electronically via e-mail to contest@SpencerPride.org. The full contest rules appear below.
If you have additional questions about the contest, please contact us atinfo@SpencerPride.org. Thank you!
Official 2014 T-shirt Design Contest Rules
· Contest is open to individuals of all ages
· Contest will run from March 11 through March 31, 2014
· Contest is valid if at least 10 different designs are submitted by March 31, 2014
· Winner will be chosen by April 10 and the winner will be notified by April 30, 2014
· Winner will receive their free t-shirt at the 2014 Spencer Pride Festival on June 7, 2014
· Design must incorporate 2014 Spencer Pride Festival theme, “Focus on All Families”
· No more than 5 colors may be used in the design (not including the Spencer Pride Logo, if that is incorporated into the design)
· Design must be family friendly, i.e., no offensive language or sexually explicit artwork
· The official logo of Spencer Pride Inc. may be utilized in the design, but is not required.
· Individuals interested in developing a t-shirt design with the logo should request the logo via e-mail
· Contestant must include name, email address and phone number with their submission
· Contestants who wish to remain anonymous must specify this at the time of design submission
· Submissions must be sent to email@example.com
· There is no limit to the number of design submissions per contestant
· Designs must be submitted electronically, i.e. pdf, psd, Microsoft office, any picture file format, etc.
· Once submitted, all designs become the property of Spencer Pride, Inc.
· Winning design will be selected by the Spencer Pride, Inc. Board of Directors
· The Spencer Pride, Inc. Board of Directors reserves the right to modify the winning design without prior approval