We are happy to announce our 5th annual Spencer Pride Festival T-shirt Design Contest! Results from our prior years have resulted in fabulous designs for our “Free to Be” & “Focus on ALL Families” themes, among others. Each year we found the creativity of the submissions to be fantastic. Often, those fabulous designs made choosing just one a challenge!
We look forward to seeing the fabulous contest entries for 2016. This is a special year for us, as we will be celebrating the 10th Anniversary Spencer Pride Festival. We want the shirt to be the best we’ve ever had and we know – given then amazing talent of our supporters – that we will be looking over some amazing designs.
The winning design will receive a free 2016 Spencer Pride Festival t-shirt and will be recognized on all of our social media platforms for their talent. We also recognize the designer on the shirt itself, ensuring that everyone knows who the creative talent was behind the design!
This contest officially starts today (January 17th) and will run through midnight on February 28th. Anyone can submit a design and there is no limit to the number of submissions per person. It’s important that the design incorporate the newly announced 2016 festival theme: “A Decade of Diversity.”
Designs must be submitted electronically via e-mail to info@SpencerPride.org. The full contest rules appear below.
Get your creative juices flowing and get started on your design!
If you have additional questions about the contest, please contact us at info@SpencerPride.org. Thank you!
- Contest is open to individuals of all ages
- Contest will run from January 17th through February 28th, 2016
- Contest is valid if a total of at least 10 different designs are submitted by February 28th, 2016
- Winner will be chosen by March 31st and the winner will be notified by April 30th, 2016
- Winner will receive their free t-shirt at the 2014 Spencer Pride Festival on June 4th, 2016
- Design must incorporate 2016 Spencer Pride Festival theme, “A Decade of Diversity”
- No more than 5 colors may be used in the design (not including the Spencer Pride Logo, if that is incorporated into the design)
- Design must be family friendly, i.e., no offensive language or sexually explicit artwork
- The official logo of Spencer Pride Inc. may be utilized in the design, but is not required.
- Individuals interested in developing a t-shirt design with the logo should request the logo via e-mail at info@SpencerPride.org
- Contestant must include name, email address and phone number with their submission
- Contestants who wish to remain anonymous must specify this at the time of design submission
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no limit to the number of design submissions per contestant
- Designs must be submitted electronically, i.e. pdf, psd, Microsoft office, any picture file format, etc.
- Once submitted, all designs become the property of Spencer Pride, Inc.
- Winning design will be selected by the Spencer Pride, Inc. Board of Directors
- The Spencer Pride, Inc. Board of Directors reserves the right to modify the winning design without prior approval