We are happy to announce the second annual Spencer Pride Festival T-shirt Contest! Last year was a huge success and we are proud to continue this newly formed tradition. We were inspired by the creativity of those who submitted t-shirt designs last year. The diversity of those submissions made it challenging to pick just one! We look forward to seeing the contest entries for the 2013 contest.
The winning submission will receive a free 2013 Spencer Pride Festival t-shirt.
This contest will run throughout the month of March. Anyone can submit a design and there is no limit to the number of submissions per person. It’s important that the design incorporate the 2013 festival theme: Pride 365. Designs must be submitted electronically to contest@SpencerPride.org. Full contest rules appear below. If you have additional questions, please contact us at info@SpencerPride.org. Thank you!
(the picture shown represents last year’s design winner)
2013 T-shirt Contest Rules –
· Contest will run from March 1 thru March 31
· Contest is valid if at least 10 different designs are submitted by March 31
· Winner will be chosen by April 15 and the winner will be notified by April 30
· Contestant must include name, email address and/or phone number
· Contest is open to all ages
· Design must incorporate 2013 Spencer Pride Festival theme, “Pride 365”
· Only 2 colors may be used in the design
· Design must be family friendly, i.e., no offensive language or sexually explicit artwork
· There is no limit to the number of design submissions per contestant
· Designs must be submitted electronically, i.e. pdf, Microsoft office, any picture file format, etc.
· Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
· Once submitted the designs become the property of Spencer Pride, Inc.
· Winning design will be selected by the Spencer Pride Executive Board
· The Spencer Pride Executive Board reserves the right to modify the winning design without prior approval